When you think of a restoration company, you most likely think of water damage and fire damage clean up. But did you know that we offer biohazard clean up services in RI, too? The team at Rhode Island Restoration is extremely knowledgeable about all thing’s biohazard clean up related and has the training to clean up any biohazard situation professionally and completely you may encounter at your residence or business in Rhode Island.
There are MANY different kinds of biohazard clean up services in RI. We are experienced in:
- Sewage backups are not only a pain but also can be dangerous to you and your health which is why they are classified as a biohazard. Sewage backups are classified as type 3 water damage or black water. It can include fecal matter, bacterial diseases, and chemicals that can harm you and your family.
Crime Scene Residue
- Crime scenes can leave a lot of different chemicals and materials at your home or business. Things like pepper spray (OC spray), residue from fire extinguishers, tear gas, fingerprint powder, and other materials used to gather evidence could be left at the scene of the crime and believe it or not, are not cleaned up by the police when the investigation is over. It is important to hire a professional to do this as it is not recommended to DIY crime scene cleanups.
- After a traumatic experience like a death happens at your property, the body, blood, and/or tissue must be properly removed by a trusted restoration company. Bloodborne pathogens are a safety concern when blood has been spilled at your property.
- Just like in the TV shows, hoarding clean up is A LOT of work. Some things to consider when hiring a restoration company to do the proper cleanup are bugs, rodents, mold damage, etc.
- Hiring a professional hoarding cleanup company in RI is also very helpful for the hoarder as it helps them organize their home correctly and takes the stress out of the situation.
Animal Waste/Animal Remains
- If an animal dies at your property or if you have a lot of animal waste on your property, hire us and we will ensure that the damage is cleaned up fully.
- Chemical spills can be deadly and its absolutely necessary to hire a professional to do the cleaning.
Tear Gas Cleanup
- Tear gas cleanup in RI is not something that is very common but with the state of the world right now, it is becoming more and more common with the riots that are going on.
Virus Decontamination and Protection
Meth Lab Cleanup/Illegal Drug Cleanup
- Meth labs and other illegal drugs are a danger enough but cleaning them requires a team of experienced restoration techs to get the job done.
Any biohazard issue you may have, contact Rhode Island Restoration today for any questions, for a free quote, or to request our top of the line biohazard clean up services in RI!