Residential & Commercial Coronavirus Cleaning RI
Coronavirus or COVID-19 is rapidly spreading not only around the globe but here in Rhode Island. Many homeowners and business owners are becoming worried about the virus compromising their properties which is why Rhode Island Restoration is now offering both Residential Coronavirus Cleanup and Commercial Coronavirus Cleanup to the entire state of Rhode Island.
How Is Coronavirus Cleaned In RI?
• RI Restoration uses The Environmental Protection Agency-registered (EPA) safe products in order to quickly and safely decontaminate the property of the Coronavirus, or any other form of viral respiratory illnesses.
• Heavy-duty disinfectants available to the best restoration companies and hospitals will be used at your home or place of business.
• Our restoration crew will be in special Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards in order to further prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as keep our crew safe and healthy.
• Rhode Island Restoration accommodates the guidelines in place by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) by:
- Cleaning which refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting which refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
Areas of Service
- Public Schools
- Private Schools
- Daycares and Other Childcare Centers
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
- Gyms, Locker Rooms, and Other Fitness Centers
- Retail Stores
- Carpeted Areas
- Health Centers, Doctors’ Offices, Dentists’ Offices
- Hospitals and Urgent Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Apartment Buildings and Single Apartments
If you’d like an area cleaned that is not listed above, contact us here for availability.
Rhode Island Restoration’s Coronavirus Cleaning Process
- After you contact us for Coronavirus cleaning service, we will determine with you the best possible plan of action for successfully and safely disinfecting the property and its contents of all possible traces of the virus.
- We will dispatch one of our excellent teams to your property to begin the cleaning process.
- Our team of restoration technicians will arrive in full hazmat suits as their PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for your safety and theirs.
- They will begin cleaning the floors, walls, contents, and all surfaces with EPA-registered, heavy-duty disinfecting and cleaning products. Shockwave concentrate is one of the best products to clean for Coronavirus. It also prevents mold growth.
- After they are done disinfecting, they will remove all biohazard material, cleaning materials and/or medical waste from your property.
- Our technicians will then deodorize your property to remove any odors present after cleaning and disinfecting.
- Lastly, our crew will disinfect all tools and equipment that they used during the Coronavirus cleaning process to prevent the spread of the virus to other people or properties.
Do You Need Residential or Commerical Coronavirus Cleaning Services?
For 24/7 Emergency Service Call: 401-834-FIRE (3473)
Not an emergency? Fill out the form below:
© 2020, RI Restoration All Rights Reserved